Java download information
What is JavaTM?
JavaTM is free of charge and is developed and distributed by a well known company called Sun Microsystems. This is a common software addition to all computer systems and allows certain programs to run, that would otherwise not be able to run within Windows. There are various versions of JavaTM and if the automatic check says that you do not have the correct version you will need to download it before the HearCom screening test will run.
How to download JavaTM update
- Follow the link below to the java.com webpage
- Click on the ‘download now’ link towards the top of the page
- Click on download button next to Winodws (XPI)
- This will take you to the Java.com download page, click the ‘Begin Download’ button and follow their instructions.
- The page will confirm when the download is complete – you can then return to the HearCom screening check and continue.
CLICK HERE to see how you can update your JAVATM system.
CLICK HERE to go to the JavaTM page to download the upgrade.
CLICK HERE to return to the instructions.