1. Hold the earmould at the back with your finger and thumb. Pull it back past your ear.
2. Place the part of the earmould that goes down the ear canal into position.
3. Then put into place the part of the earmould that goes into the crease at the top of your ear.
4. Use your other hand to pull down your earlobe. Doing this will help straighten your ear canal and make it easier to put the earmould in place. Push your earmould firmly in.
5. Correctly fitted earmould.
6. Incorrectly fitted earmould. The top part of the earmould is not properly tucked into the crease at the top of the ear.
Images © RNID